SPARE PARTS MANAGER
Apply by: June 1, 2022
OzValueAG require a Spare Parts Manager to complement our manufacturing and customer service teams.
Based in Ballarat you we be a key member of our Workshop team, by taking parts orders and arranging the picking and packing of those items. While also being responsible for ensuring regular parts stock is available and well managed. Further to this you will oversee procurement of all workshop supplies and materials and the sourcing of specialist parts for used machines and fleet vehicles.
You will also be responsible for assisting customer enquiries for replacement and repair parts and be able to assist with diagnosing customer issues and recommending required spare parts for a wide range of Agricultural Machines.
To be considered for this role you will have…
- Previous agricultural or similar industry experience
- Experience with stock control and procurement
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Be self-motivated, have high integrity
- The ability to work cooperatively within a busy team
- Good general administrative and computer skills
- Experience with invoicing and receipting goods
- Forklift experience is helpful, but not essential
- Standard work hours are 9-5, but also negotiable for the right applicant.
- Must be fully Vaccinated – as per government mandated requirement